You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wood burning 29" Southern Methodist University (SMU) fire pit by Patina Products from our Collegiate collection will compliment any garden or outdoor area. This durable fire pit with legs features the SMU Mustangs themed design, that are intricately laser cut right here in the USA, and is constructed from 16 gauge cold-rolled steel for years of use with family and friends. Fire bowl is 24" in diameter, and 29" overall with the safety ring. The natural rust patina finish ages beautifully over time, and the portable design allows for easy moving around of the fire pit. It comes fully assembled, and includes a Poker, BBQ Grill, Spark Screen and a Weather Cover.
• Natural rust patina finish ages beautifully over time
• Portable design allows fire pit to move easily from patio to beach and beyond
• Safety ring surrounding fire pit also functions as footrest and handle
• Manufactured from cold-rolled steel for years of durability
• Sturdy legs are welded in place to prevent pit from wobbling
• Comes fully assembled for immediate use
• Five-year limited warranty. Fire pit guaranteed not to burn through or rust through for five years.
• Color: Natural Rust Patina
• Materials: 16 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel
• Heat Source: Wood or Charcoal
• Included: Poker, BBQ Grill, Spark Screen and Weather Cover
- Bowl - 24" dia
- Safety Ring - 29" dia
- Overall Height - 16" dia
- Weight - 45 lbs
Free shipping – Item (s) ship within 3 business days
WARNING for California residents: This product can cause exposure to chemicals, including carbon monoxide, soot, Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP), lead and lead components which are known to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm. Wash your hands after handling this product. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.