You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Gama Sonic solar lamp from the Victorian Bulb series is an elegant lamp that is the perfect accent to your home. This unique light has several mounting options included in the box. This allows you the flexibility to install the lamp almost anywhere around your home. The product assembles easily and does not require wiring as it is powered by the sun.
New Solar Technology: The GS Solar Light Bulb is Brand New Patent Pending Technology that takes the conventional idea of a light bulb and incorporates it into outdoor solar lamps and lamp posts. Combined with our patented cone reflector – this is a game changer that provides ample lighting with an elegant classic design
Easy Solar DIY Solution: This Victorian solar outdoor light fixture comes with 3 mounting options included and can be mounted anywhere you choose where ample sunshine is available
• Black Lantern w/ 3 mounting options: 3-inch posts, wall, or flat surfaces (piers, deck railings etc)
• Solar panel
• Beautiful beveled glass, makes the lamp fixtures reminiscent of the 19th Century lamps.
• Gama Sonic patented cone-reflector technology to make the light brighter
• Efficient Lithium-ion battery pack charges when sunlight is on the fixture's integrated solar panels.
• 9 Super-Bright LED bulbs are Powered by the built-In, solar-powered Batteries
• Rechargeable Li-ion battery pack included
• Automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn
• Constructed with weatherproof, rust-resistant cast aluminum
• Up to 12 hours run time on a full charge
• No electrical wiring needed for installation
• Maintenance free
• LED Color: 6000K
• Lumens: 150
• # of LEDs: 9 super bright whites
• Battery: Li-ion
• Battery Capacity: 3000 mAh
• Voltage: 3.2V
• Solar panel: 2.5 W
• Power Source: Mono-Crystalline Solar Cel
• Light Duration: Up to 12 hours
Flat: 9" x 9" x 15 in
Post: 9" x 9" x 18 in
Wall: 9" x 11" x 18 in
• Weight: 7 lbs
Free Shipping - Product ship within 48 hours
Warranty - 2 Year:
If within 2 years from the date of purchase this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge with purchase receipt.
The included replaceable li-ion battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges, and the solar panel is protected by durable, cleanable, tempered glass. Recharging speed varies based on weather conditions, but usually the solar panels require about 6 hours of sunlight to achieve a full solar charge of the battery packs after they've been completely run down, with the light duration being up to 10 hours