You have no items in your shopping cart.
This 87" tall 2 tone stainless steel and black patio heater from Hiland emits 48,000 BTU's, and gives a 10 - 12 ft. diameter of warmth. Patios are a great place for cooking, entertaining guests, and relaxing, and having an outdoor patio heater will extend your outdoor living into the Winter months. Unit features a circular adjustable table to rest glasses or small objects, a weight bladder at the bottom of the base for extra stability, and wheels for easy mobility. Constructed of heavy Steel, this patio heater is designed for durability and to last a long time. An optional heater cover is available to protect unit from the outdoor elements.
• 2-Tone Stainless Steel and Black
• Access Door Design.
• 48,000 BTU's, Variable Control.
• 33.5" Aluminum Reflector Shield
• Wheels for Easy Mobility.
• Weight bladder
• Adjustable Table w/ Stylish Stainless Steel ring
• Thermocouple and Anti-tilt Safety Devices.
• Burner Cover and Regulator Included.
• CSA Approved.
• Uses a 20 lb Propane Tank (Lasts 8-10hrs. on High) - Tank not included.
• 87" High (total height)
• Reflector Shield: 33.5” dia
• Tank Housing/Base: 18” W x 35”H
• Main Pole: 2.5" dia x 33.5" Tall
• Weight: 44 lbs
Free Shipping - Product ship within 4 business days
• Strong heavy duty 210D fabric.
• Double insulated waterproof and weather resistant.
• 87″ tall. 33″ reflector cover.
• Heavy duty zipper for easy opening and installation.
(hvd-cvr-c (camel), hvd-cvr-m (mocha), hvd-cvr-p (paprica), hvd-cvr-s (silver), hvd-cvr-b (black)
All Hiland products from parent company AZ Patio Heaters include a one year limited warranty against manufacturer defects. All parts in such heater shall be free from defects in material and workmanship. Vendor may require reasonable proof of your date of purchase from an authorized retailer or distributor, therefore, you should retain your sales slip or invoice. The limited Warranty does not cover any failures or operating difficulties due to accident, abuse, misuse, alteration, misapplication, improper installation or improper maintenance or service by you or third party, failure to perform normal and routine maintenance on the heater, shipping, damage, normal adjustment to the burner, damage or repairs related to insects, birds, or animals of any kind, and damage due to weather conditions as set out in this owner’s manual. In addition, the Limited Warranty does not cover damage to the finish such as scratches, dents, discoloration, rust or weather damage, after purchase.
Quality is of the utmost importance in any of the products we sell. Over the years we have taken the necessary steps to insure quality control and produce a consumer-friendly product that is reliable and trouble free. Our products undergo rigorous testing and are CSA and ETL approved. We ship in ISTA 3A packaging to protect your investment during shipping.