You have no items in your shopping cart.
This outdoor brown solar barn light with motion sensor has a light duration of 8 to 10 hours, and provides an energy-efficient way to light up any outdoor structure like a shed, barn, storage unit, garage or greenhouse. The motion sensor triggers the light automatically from any detected motion far away as 20 feet. With no electrical wires to install, this completely water and rust proof cast-aluminum model sports a matte brown powder-coated finish and an attractive glass dome. Its easy to install on metal, wood or plastic; just secure it to the roof or side wall and let the sun do the rest. It is charged by a powerful Mono Crystal solar panel and the LED light never need to be replaced.
Included is a replaceable li-ion battery pack which is good for about 1,000 charges, and a solar pane protected by durable, cleanable, tempered glass. Recharging speed varies based on weather conditions, but usually the solar panels require about 6 hours of sunlight to achieve a full solar charge of the battery packs after they've been completely run down, with the light duration being up to 10 hours.
• Energy efficient solar shed/ barn light
• 6 Super-Bright LED's are Powered by the Built-In, Solar-charged Batteries
• Motion detection from 20 feet away
• Adjustable solar panel
• 8-10 hour run time on full solar charge
• LED Color: 6000K
• Lumens: 100
• # of LEDs: 6 super bright whites
• Battery: Ni-Mh
• Power Source: Mono-Crystalline Solar Cel
• Light Duration: Up to 2 hours on 24 LED and 1 hour on 48 LED mode
• Measurements: 12" x 10" H x 9.5" W
• Weight: 5 lbs
Free Shipping - Product shipped within 48 hours
Warranty - 2 Year:
If within 2 years from the date of purchase this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge with purchase receipt.