You have no items in your shopping cart.
Inspired by East Asian architecture, the Pagoda Bulb Solar Lamp Post will add a touch of elegance to any outdoor area, including sidewalks and walkways. The unique style complements a variety of landscapes, including neighborhoods, parks, downtown areas, and more. Fully solar powered, the lamp post offers an eco-friendly lighting solution, replacing the need for electrical outdoor lighting.
With a powder-coated finish that prevents chipping, cracking, and corrosion, the light will keep your surroundings well-lit for years to come. Installation takes little to no effort. Simply assemble the fixture in an area where it can absorb optimum sunlight during the day, and let solar power do the rest. The lithium-ion battery pack will charge as the solar panel absorbs the sun’s rays during the day, and at night the LEDs will automatically activate. When it comes to your outdoor lighting solutions, you will never have to worry about an electric bill again.
• Thick, flat grind glass panels that are crack and chip resistant.
• Includes a replaceable lithium-ion battery pack for optimum performance.
• Weather-resistant monocrystalline solar panels protected by shatter-proof tempered glass for easy cleaning and increased longevity.
• Contains all installation options in one box for assembly.
• Rust-resistant, cast aluminum frame.
• The light automatically activates after sunset and casts a warm white glow of 180 lumens.
• Requires no electrical wiring. It is 100% solar powered and operates up to 25 hours on a full charge.
• LED Color: 2700K
• Technology: LED Bulb/Cone
• Lumens: 180
• # of LEDs: 11
• Battery: 3000mAh Li-Ion
• Battery Capacity: 3000 mAh
• Voltage: 3.2V
• Power Source: Mono-Crystalline
• Solar panel: 2.7W
• Light Duration: Up to 25 hours
• Measurements: 111″ W x 11″ D x 87" Height
• Weight: 18 lbs
Free Shipping - Product ship within 3 business days
Warranty - 2 Year:
If within 2 years from the date of purchase this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge with purchase receipt.