You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fiberglass umbrella base w/ wheels from Fiberbuilt Umbrellas is designed for 2.0" umbrella poles, for use in the center-hole of patio tables or as free-standing. Base has rear wheels for easier mobility, weighs 150 lbs (shipped filled with concrete), and is available in 8 colors, with a lovely egg and dart design and matching sleeve (includes 4 exotic colors: teak, chestnut, aged teak, bamboo). Umbrella pole secures to base with a thru-bolt. Base is designed for umbrella sizes: 7.5', 8', 9', 11' diameter, and 6', 7.5' square.
• Egg and dart design, 8 colors (black, champaign bronze, silver, white, teak, chestnut, aged teak, bamboo)
• Scuff resistant gel coat finish
• Comes with powder coated aluminum sleeve with holes for through bolt to secure umbrella pole
• Base has two wheels for easier mobility
• Base is shipped filled with concrete
• Some assembly required
• 27" Diameter, Height: 6", Weight: 150 lbs
• Overall height: 18" (including base pole)
• Fits pole diameter: 2.0"
Free Shipping - Product ship within 3 weeks (custom made)
(The color images below are for display purposes only to show all colors available, because some colors images with wheels are not available)
1 year against defects in materials and workmanship