You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pentair magnetic drive pumps are built for maximum quality and efficiency. Each pump features an ABS plastic, corrosion resistant housing, energy efficient design, and quiet operation, resulting in a durable and lasting economical pump. Magnetic drive pumps are made to run continuously with no seals to wear out and are filled with epoxy rather than oil, making them perfectly safe for use in fish ponds. With a magnetic impeller as the only moving part, these pumps are not prone to failure and are easy to maintain. All Pentair magnetic drive pumps are suitable for statuary, fountains, aquariums, and ponds.
Operating with a noise level of less than 45 decibels when submerged, the Quiet One Magnetic Drive Pond Pump is perfect for powering small garden fountains, piped statuary, aquariums, and ponds. This unit can be used as either a submersible or in-line pump and features a remote control with an adjustable flow rate, timer system, and volcano jet fountain with multiple "water play" modes. When the pump first starts it operates at 50% power. Using the remote, you can select to increase or decrease the pump flow rate, set a water play, or adjust the timer. Many pond owners prefer to turn off water features at night to conserve energy, so the preset timer functions make setting this up simple and easy. The pump offers the following timer modes: always on, 8 hours on with 16 hours off, and 16 hours on with 8 hours off. The pump may also be powered on and off from a distance using the remote. The volcano fountain head system sits approximately 21" above the top of the pump. When using the fountain head, the pump should rest on the bottom at a depth of no more than 26" below the water surface. A convenient basket filter is also enclosed to prevent debris from entering the pump and damaging the impeller. This pump is equipped to accept 1.5" threaded fittings. Batteries included. Three year limited warranty.
1. When the remote button "WP" is pressed only once, Water Play Respiro starts. The water jet goes to its maximum height, remains in position for about 2 seconds, and then falls to the minimum value and remains there for about 2 seconds. The sequence is repeated cyclically until it is changed.
2. When the remote button "WP" is pressed a second time, Water Play Scherzo starts. The water jet goes to its maximum height, stops for a few seconds, falls rapidly to about 1/4, rises to about 3/4 and pauses for a few seconds, falls again rapidly to about 1/4 and returns to maximum height. The sequence is repeated cyclically until it is changed.
3. When the remote button "WP" is pressed a third time, Water Play Sinfonia starts. The water jet rises to about 1/4 of its height, falls to minimum, rises again to about 1/2, falls again to about 1/4, rises to about 3/4, falls again to 1/2, returns to maximum level then falls to "zero" level. The sequence is repeated cyclically until it is changed.
Use this chart to determine the proper size pump for your pond. The height of the water outlet above the surface of the pond is called the Head Height. Gallons Per Hour (GPH) represents the maximum amount of water your pump is capable of pushing at a given Head Height. To ensure the pump's best possible performance, reduce frictional losses by using the largest diameter hose possible.
Head Height (in feet) Gallons per Hour
• Model #: 1400
• Dimensions: 10"L x 7.5"W x 6.5"H (pump), 20' cord
• Inlet: accepts 1.5" FIPT fitting
• Outlet: accepts 1.5" FIPT fitting
• Maximum Head: 34.5' shutoff
• Maximum Flow: 3624 gph
• Power: 270 Watts, 115 Volts
• Mfg. Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
• Brand: Pentair
• Ships from OH
• Shipping Weight: 19 lbs
Free shipping - shipped within 3 business days