You have no items in your shopping cart.
This 23″ tall and 45″ hammered bronze hexagon fire pit from Hiland emits 40,000 BTU’s heating power. With a durable aluminum base, this lovely fire pit features an integrated easy start ignition, and will enhance any space its located in, while bringing warmth and lasting memories to family and friends. Clear Fire glass is included (Optional: Fire glass in various colors are available)
• Aluminum with Brushed Wood Finish
• Heat output: 40,000 BTU’s
• Easy access propane tank door
• Easy start ignition
• CSA approved
– Stainless steel burner, and Burner lid (converts top to a table)
– Thermocouple safety device included
– Hose and regulator
– Clear fireglass (3/4″ dia recommended for our Fire Pits)
• Uses standard 20 lb propane tank – tank not included
• 45″ diameter tabletop
• 23″ tall
• 20″ diameter lid, 19″ diameter burn area
• Heating area: approx. 15 ft Diameter
• Weight: 120 lbs
Free shipping – product ship within 4 business days.
Fireglass are available in a variety of colors (Optional):
- Recycled Fireglass retain more of its true color while the fire pit is lit
- 20 lbs are recommended for our fire pits.
- Protect your investment from the elements
- All weather Heavy Duty fire pit cover
- Size: 55" corner to corner hexagon tabletop, 23" tall
- HD Zipper for easy opening and installment
- Made from 210D polyester fabric
All Hiland products from parent company AZ Patio Heaters include a one year limited warranty against manufacturer defects. All parts in such heater shall be free from defects in material and workmanship. Vendor may require reasonable proof of your date of purchase from an authorized retailer or distributor, therefore, you should retain your sales slip or invoice. The limited Warranty does not cover any failures or operating difficulties due to accident, abuse, misuse, alteration, misapplication, improper installation or improper maintenance or service by you or third party, failure to perform normal and routine maintenance on the heater, shipping, damage, normal adjustment to the burner, damage or repairs related to insects, birds, or animals of any kind, and damage due to weather conditions as set out in this owner’s manual. In addition, the Limited Warranty does not cover damage to the finish such as scratches, dents, discoloration, rust or weather damage, after purchase.
Quality is of the utmost importance in any of the products we sell. Over the years we have taken the necessary steps to insure quality control and produce a consumer-friendly product that is reliable and trouble free. Our products undergo rigorous testing and are CSA and ETL approved. We ship in ISTA 3A packaging to protect your investment during shipping.
WARNING for California residents: This product can cause exposure to chemicals, including carbon monoxide, soot, Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP), lead and lead components which are known to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm. Wash your hands after handling this product. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.