You have no items in your shopping cart.
This simplistic yet conventional hammered bronze fire pit from Hiland emits 40,000 BTU’s heating power. With a durable steel base, this lovely 30″ square and 24″ tall fire pit features an integrated easy start ignition, and will enhance any space its located in, while bringing warmth and lasting memories to family and friends. Fire glass is included (Optional: Fire glass in different colors are available, also a fire pit cover)
• Hammered Bronze Fire Pit Table
• Heat output: 40,000 BTU’s
• Easy access propane tank door
• CSA approved
• Includes starter fire-glass (1/2″ – 3/4″- recommended for our Fire Pits)
• Integrated ignition
• 10″ x 10″ Stainless steel burner pan and ring
• Uses standard 20 lb propane tank – tank not included
• Overall height : 24″
• Table top area: 30″ square
• Burning area: 17″ square lid
• Heating area: approx. 15 ft Diameter
• Weight: 45 lbs
Free shipping – product ship within 4 business days.
Cover (Optional - Fits GSF-PRPC, GFT-60843)
• 610D Vented Fabric with Drawstring
• Zipper for easy opening and installation
• Waterproof and Weather Resistant
• Triple Insulated
• TPU Membrane, Inner 120g Jersey
• Size: 32" x 32" x 25"
Fireglass are available in a variety of colors (Optional):
- Recycled Fireglass retain more of its true color while the fire pit is lit
- 20 lbs are recommended for our fire pits.
All Hiland products from parent company AZ Patio Heaters include a one year limited warranty against manufacturer defects. All parts in such heater shall be free from defects in material and workmanship. Vendor may require reasonable proof of your date of purchase from an authorized retailer or distributor, therefore, you should retain your sales slip or invoice. The limited Warranty does not cover any failures or operating difficulties due to accident, abuse, misuse, alteration, misapplication, improper installation or improper maintenance or service by you or third party, failure to perform normal and routine maintenance on the heater, shipping, damage, normal adjustment to the burner, damage or repairs related to insects, birds, or animals of any kind, and damage due to weather conditions as set out in this owner’s manual. In addition, the Limited Warranty does not cover damage to the finish such as scratches, dents, discoloration, rust or weather damage, after purchase.
Quality is of the utmost importance in any of the products we sell. Over the years we have taken the necessary steps to insure quality control and produce a consumer-friendly product that is reliable and trouble free. Our products undergo rigorous testing and are CSA and ETL approved. We ship in ISTA 3A packaging to protect your investment during shipping.
WARNING for California residents: This product can cause exposure to chemicals, including carbon monoxide, soot, Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP), lead and lead components which are known to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm. Wash your hands after handling this product. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.