You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hand-crafted in the USA, the Africa's Big Five Fire Pit by Fire Pit Art is constructed with 1/4" thick mild carbon steel meant to stand the test of time. The maintenance-free, iron oxide finish lets this fire pit gradually color with time and use, meaning you never have to worry about keeping up the finish. Inspired by the great plains of Africa, the Africa's Big Five Fire Pit will enhance your outdoor environment making it a sanctuary for you to relax and unwind. Cut outs featuring Africa's most sought out wildlife will bring a wild side to your outdoor entertaining. Add this adventurous fire pit to your outdoor space and bring the savannah to your back yard.
This fire pit is available with various burn options: Wood / Match-Lit Natural Gas (NG) or Propane (PG) / Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS).
• Handcrafted in the USA
• Design: African Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Leopard, and Cape Buffalo cut outs
• Burn Options: Woodburning, Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
• Start Fire Options: Match-Lit / Electronic Start Ignition System (AWEIS)
• 300K BTU Burner
• Maintenance-free, iron oxide finish
• Constructed from 1/4-inch-thick steel
• 1 1/2" rain drain in the bottom
• Temperature resistant coating and iron oxide patina
• No assembly required
• Penta 36" 300K BTU burner
• Whistle Free Flex Line
• Dante Valve
• Burner Plate
• 105 lbs. Lava Rocks
Size | Dimensions:
• Height: 28"
• Diameter: 42"
• Overall Weight: 700 lbs.
• Base Height/ Width: 19"/ 58"
Free shipping – Shipped within 12 business days (custom made)
10-year limited manufacturer warranty
WARNING: Due to recent regulatory changes to California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, also known as Proposition 65, please see the following link regarding information on Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.