You have no items in your shopping cart.
The 4400 series 24" marine built-in grill by Electric-chef is the ideal built-in grill for your home on the water and boats with 220-volt electrical systems. With four sizes to choose from, you can find the perfect fit for any boat, yacht or ship. The advantage of 220-volt grilling is that you can accurately control the temperature of your grilling experience. Slow cook ribs or brisket at 250°F, rotisserie a chicken at 350°F, or sear your steaks and chops at 600°F. Like all Electri-Chef grills this grill is simple and easy to use, s while sealing in all the natural flavors of healthier grilled food. Grill comes fully assembled and ready for easy installation into your marine grill island.
Simple to use:
• Plug into Electrical outlet, Turn on Timer
• Set Temperature
• Perfect for Marine Vessels
• Comes Fully Assembled
• 18 Gauge, 304 Stainless Steel, #3 Finish
• Adjustable Cooking Temperature from 150°F - 600°F
• Stainless Steel Cooking Grids (4)
• 10-60 Minute Timer
• Removable Grease Trays (1)
• Hardie Soffit Insulation on Sides & Back
• Dimensions: Cooking Area 224 sq. in. (14” x 16”)
Free Shipping - Shipped within 21 business days (made per order)
Our warranty provides limited lifetime protection on the stainless-steel assemblies, five years protection on the cooking grid, 3 years on the heat/flavor plate, and 1 year on all other electrical and mechanical parts. We stand by the quality and durability of our American made Electri-Chef flameless grills.