You have no items in your shopping cart.
Take the ultimate grilling experience on the high seas with our Electri-Chef small yet powerful 4400 series 16” flameless marine built-in grill which features a commercial design and industrial strength stainless steel construction. Precision temperature control up to 600°, even heating and easy access clean-up grids and drip pans meet the demanding standards of the most discerning grill masters. This marine built-in high-performance electric grill was configured for luxury deck galleys on yachts and power boats.
Simple to use:
• Turn on Timer
• Set Temperature
• Marine vessels
• Required outlet: Nema 6-20R Receptacle, 208/220 Volt 20 Amp receptacle
• 224 sq. in. grilling area (14” x 16”)
• 18 gauge stainless steel construction
• Digital controls
• Adjustable temperature settings from 150-600 degrees
• Automatic shut-off
• Stay cool handles
• Stainless steel cooking grids (3)
• Easy clean removable drip tray
• Hardie Soffit insulation on sides and back
• Fully assembled
Free Shipping - Shipped within 21 business days (made per order)
Our warranty provides limited lifetime protection on the stainless steel assemblies, five years protection on the cooking grid, 3 years on the heat/flavor plate, and 1 year on all other electrical and mechanical parts. We stand by the quality and durability of our American made Electri-Chef flameless grills.