You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our Electri-Chef 4400 series 32" Pedestal Base Electric Grill is a favorite for luxury complexes whose residents expect a common grilling area. They require very little maintenance and can withstand years of constant use and harsh outdoor elements. They are also commonly used on rooftop decks as well as on private patios and terraces. They are the ideal solution to luxury complexes where flame grilling is not permitted, because they are built to withstand the elements and continuous use. Our pedestal grills come fully assembled and ready to install.
Simple to use:
• Turn on, Set temperature, Pre-heat, Grill
• Apartment balconies and common areas
• Condominium balconies and rooftops
• Patios and backyards
• 448 sq. in. grilling area (14″ x 32″)
• 18 gauge stainless steel construction
• Digital controls
• Adjustable temperature settings from 150-600 degrees
• Automatic shut-off
• Stay cool handles
• Sturdy fold-downside shelves
• Easy clean drip trays
• Stainless steel cooking grids
• Fully assembled
• Required outlet: Nema 6-30R Receptacle, 208/220 Volt 30 Amp receptacle
Free Shipping - Shipped within 21 business days (designed per order)
Our warranty provides limited lifetime protection on the stainless-steel assemblies, five years protection on the cooking grid, 3 years on the heat/flavor plate, and 1 year on all other electrical and mechanical parts. We stand by the quality and durability of our American made Electri-Chef flameless grills.