You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our Electri-Chef 4400 series 32” closed-base 220V electric grill is the ideal size for a terrace, high-rise patio or roof-top deck. It's constructed with all 304 grade stainless steel materials for a long life and easy cleaning. This grill combines high performance flameless electric grilling with the ease and utility of integrated storage and mobility. Side shelves provide space for food and utensils, and also folds down for compact storage. Ample storage under the grill provides space to store utensils and accessories. Casters provide for mobility of the grill when not in use.
Simple to use:
• Turn on, Set temperature, Pre-heat, Grill
• Apartment balconies and common areas
• Condominium balconies and rooftops
• Patios and backyards
• 448 sq. in. grilling area (14″ x 32″)
• 18-gauge stainless steel construction
• Digital controls
• Adjustable Single Temperature Settings from 150-600 degrees
• Automatic shut-off
• Stay cool handles
• Sturdy fold-downside shelves
• Easy clean drip trays (2)
• 4 casters (2 locking)
• Stainless steel cooking grids (4)
• Fully assembled
• Required outlet: Nema 6-30R Receptacle, 208/220 Volt 30 Amp receptacle
Free Shipping - Shipped within 21 business days (made per order)
Our warranty provides limited lifetime protection on the stainless-steel assemblies, five years protection on the cooking grid, 3 years on the heat/flavor plate, and 1 year on all other electrical and mechanical parts. We stand by the quality and durability of our American made Electri-Chef flameless grills.