You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Angus 30" grill from Bull Outdoor Products now comes complete with its own grill Cart. Grill is full of power with 75,000 BTU's, including 4 burners at 15,000 BTUs each. Its constructed with 304, 14 Gauge Stainless Steel, and features zinc knobs, piezo igniters for an easy start, twin lighting system, SS rotisserie motor, and a cooking surface of 810 Sq. Inches. Grill uses both liquid propane (LP) or natural gas (NG). Cart features 4 heavy duty casters/ wheels for easy moving around of the grill. (Angus Drop-In Grill Head without the cart is also available, SKU 47628)
Bull Outdoor Products uses Relia Bull Flame Tamer technology which minimizes uneven heating and improves heat distribution on our grills by 150%. We've reduced the hot and cold spots so you can use the entire grill for even temperature grilling.
• 75,000 BTUs
• 304, 14 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
• 4 cast stainless burners 15,000 BTUs each
• Infrared back burner 15,000 BTUs
• Single Piece Dual Lined Hood
• Piezo igniters/Zinc Knobs
• Solid Stainless-Steel Grates
• Stainless Steel Flame Tamers
• Heavy Duty Thermometer
• Twin Lighting System
• SS Rotisserie and Motor
• Grease Tray
• Heavy Duty Casters/ Wheels
• Warming Rack 210 Sq. In.
• Cooking Surface 810 Sq. In.
• CSA Approved
• Grill uses a standard liquid propane (LP) tank, or natural gas (NG).
• Grill: 32" Width x 24.25" Depth x 21.5’’ Height
• Weight: 130 lbs (w/ cart)
Free Shipping - shipped within 5 business days
Angus Grill w/ Cart spec sheet: bullbbq.com/product/angus-cart
Angus Grill spec sheet: bullbbq/product/angus
• Heavy Duty Vinyl Construction
• Strap Ties for added fit
• Fits Bull 30″ Carts
Bull Outdoor Products, Inc. warrants, to the original purchaser of the Outdoor Gas Grill, that when subject to normal residential use it is free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 1 year. This warranty excludes grills used in rental or commercial applications. It does not apply to rust, corrosion, oxidation, neglect of maintenance, or discoloration, which may occur due to moisture or overheating. It does not cover labor or labor related charges. There will be a shipping and handling charge for the delivery of the warranty part(s). The warranty is only valid at the original site of delivery with proof of purchase of item(s).