You have no items in your shopping cart.
The 24" Steer Premium Grill from Bull Outdoor Products is a 3-Burner 24" stainless steel gas barbecue grill which now comes complete with its own Grill Cart. Even though the Steer is our smallest grill it still handles the biggest jobs. Cart features 4 heavy duty casters and wheels for easy mobility, hidden storage for the propane tank, and extra food prep areas on each side of the cart. Constructed of 14-gauge stainless steel, the steer comes with three impressive 15k BTU burners and our ReliaBull even heat technology. The Steer is a lean mean cooking machine and is constructed of high quality 14-gauge 304 stainless steel with 45,000 BTUs of cooking power. Grill is available with liquid propane (LP) and natural gas (NG). Its functional and durable design will surely impress guests. (Steer Drop-In Grill Head without the cart is also available, SKU 69008)
• Heat output: 45,000 BTUs
• 304, 14-gauge Stainless Steel Construction
• 3 Stainless steel burners 15,000 BTUs each
• Single Piece Dual Lined Hood
• Piezo Igniters/Zinc Knobs
• Solid Stainless-Steel Grates
• Heavy Duty Thermometer
• Built in trim kit
• CSA Approved
• 4 heavy duty casters and wheels for easy mobility
• Uses standard 20 lb propane tank (tank not included)
• Cooking Surface 556 Sq. In.
• Warming rack 160 Sq. In.
• Weight: 94 lbs (w/ cart)
• Dimensions: 57.5" Tall (with grill open), 54"L (side shelf to shelf) x 23 3/4" W
• Warranty - Lifetime on Grates, Firebox, and Burners
Free Shipping - Shipped within 4 business days
Steer Grill w/ Cart spec sheet: bullbbq/product/steer-cart
• Heavy Duty Vinyl Construction
• Strap Ties for added fit
• Fits Bull 24" Carts
Bull Outdoor Products, Inc. warrants, to the original purchaser of the Outdoor Gas Grill, that when subject to normal residential use it is free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 1 year. This warranty excludes grills used in rental or commercial applications. It does not apply to rust, corrosion, oxidation, neglect of maintenance, or discoloration, which may occur due to moisture or overheating. It does not cover labor or labor related charges. There will be a shipping and handling charge for the delivery of the warranty part(s). The warranty is only valid at the original site of delivery with proof of purchase of item(s).