You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our Electri-Chef 4400 Series 24” pedestal base electric flameless grill features a commercial design and industrial strength stainless steel construction. Digital temperature control and even heating let you barbecue with masterful precision. Easy to remove grids and drip pans makes cleanup easy.
These grills are designed for common grilling areas and rooftop decks as well as on private patios and terraces. They are the ideal solution to luxury complexes where flame grilling is not permitted, because they are built to withstand the elements and continuous use. Our pedestal grills come in two sizes and arrive fully assembled and ready to install.
Simple to use:
• Turn on, Set temperature, Pre-heat, Grill
• Residential use
• Apartment balconies and common areas
• Condominium balconies and rooftops
• Patios and backyards
• 336 sq. in. grilling area (14″ x 24″)
• 18 gauge stainless steel construction
• Digital controls
• Adjustable temperature settings from 150-600 degrees
• Automatic shut-off
• Stay cool handles
• Sturdy fold-down side shelves
• Easy clean drip trays
• 4 casters (2 locking)
• Stainless steel cooking grids (3)
• Fully assembled
• Required outlet: Nema 6-20R Receptacle, 208/220 Volt 20 Amp receptacle
Free Shipping - Shipped within 21 business days (made per order)
Our warranty provides limited lifetime protection on the stainless steel assemblies, five years protection on the cooking grid, 3 years on the heat/flavor plate, and 1 year on all other electrical and mechanical parts. We stand by the quality and durability of our American made Electri-Chef flameless grills.